728 x 90
Call Now: 877-864-2578
Call Now: 877-256-1499
ecobags

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Register In Outsource Sites

Okay, I will let you know where exactly I get most of my clients. It is through Odesk
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

I have discovered this amazing site last year when I was browsing for some additional online writing jobs.

It was not easy at first because there are hundreds of providers signing-up on this site.
But, I must tell you, it's all worth it.

At first, you have to carefully read the policy before you can apply on your chosen work. You also need to take skills test, in order to make you more competitive. But don't worry the exams are not that difficult.

If you are into writing, surely Odesk is for you. Although, programmers and Virtual Assistants are also in demand here.

Sign-up on Odesk today, you might just get lucky and find your first online gig now!



No comments:

Post a Comment