728 x 90
Call Now: 877-864-2578
Call Now: 877-256-1499
ecobags

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Got An Award!


I was surprised when I was awarded by Squeekar19.

It was not like an Oscar, but it's cool for bloggers like me because other bloggers want to connect with me. It's like building friendship via the internet, right?

Anyhow, I am new to this award so let me just give credit to Squeekar 19 for the details of this award, okay!

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
  1. Take your award here.
  2. Put the logo on your post.
  3. Link the person who awarded you.
  4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
  5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours.
  6. Leave a message for your nominees.
But, I have not searched for other bloggers, so for the meantime my nominees are:

My 8105-day Old Brain
Money Whys and How-Tos
One Proud Mom, One Proud Wife









No comments:

Post a Comment