728 x 90
Call Now: 877-864-2578
Call Now: 877-256-1499
ecobags

Saturday, May 16, 2009

How I Discover Online Earning

I started this blog because I want to share my online money-making gigs to everybody who wants to optimize the use of the World Wide Web.

Let me begin by giving you a brief description of myself. My name is Ronna, a former college teacher, overseas worker and sales executive. I have spent a decade working in several industries, but I didn't experience a stress-free career until I finally chose to work as a home based web content writer.

I must say that being a freelance online writer allows me to work at my own pace, and do works that I enjoy the most.

I started freelance writing since 2007. Since that year, little by little, I gained knowledge on how the internet can really help me in achieving decent earnings. In fact, I am earning more than I used to receive from my previous jobs.

My start as an online writer was quite easy since I love writing. Although looking for legit projects was the most challenging part. Of course, there are hundreds of work-at-home scams circulating in the internet. Fortunately, I did not fall for any of those frauds.

I got my first client from an online forum, and I still get tons of projects from her. After, several projects, I gained more confidence, and so I registered on job sites where I can get additional clients. I would say, this is my destiny because everything seems to fall into its proper place.

I continuously receive offers from local and international clients.

So, I suggest that those who are just starting out on their online ventures, don't just quit. Learn more and continue doing what you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Network alternative to adbrite here

    "

    ReplyDelete